March 04, 2006

so I lied...

No hill trek for me today. Chris was too hung-over. lol. I went on a solo walk out to the point to watch the boat come in... little did I know it was coming from the other direction (from Canna). Built another snowman (a monsterous one) with the Sasha and Nell. I've always had a soft spot for kids... they keep you young, and are always genuine. Not much else to report... chilling with Kim and Annie tonight, watching Johnny Depp and eating cheesecake.

Feel like a chick...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Are ya sure it was him that was hung-over and not you! sounds like something you would do lol av seen wha ur like

6:44 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

it was 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' so it wasn't a total feminine night

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home