February 25, 2006

a correction is needed...

Kim does not suck at pool... in fact she is ranked number 37 in all of the UK. I was being hustled, or having my ego fed. She also has other random skills like juggling flaming swords (5 at a time), eating bits of glass (working on an entire window in one wing of the castle... it's under restoration anyways) and conversing with chickens (currently writing her second version of 'Kim's Poultry to English Dictionary'... and yes, if you're wondering, the avian flu outbreak has them trembling too).

feel better? I certainly do... :P

ps. we're playing a round or two tonight.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Ill have to get my pool table up for you coming back in march , its in the atic so ill give you a beating at xbox and pool :p talk to ya soon ian , by the way hearts r playin in the scottis cup 2day winnin 1-0 :D

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a few of my talents of course, I haven't yet introduced you to my 'burning of the wickerman' and voodoo, but you'll know of them soon enough my dear buddy. Yeah and we'll see how hot you are with the 'Canadian barn dance' at the ceilidh tonight. Bets on split trousers anyone?!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian, I started out comparing your blog sight to regularily updated "surviver". Now I am waiting for your brothy to appear on the "amazing race", where they have to milk a goat or find a specific scotch. It is all very interesting and educational. Speaking of which, I really have to resist the urge to corrct your friends spelling with the internet chat format. it must be the teacher in me. Keep updating us, it is a sourse of intertainment.
Love,
Margaret, Paul, Fraser and Emma

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Source is spelled like this.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

lol... chat room format is evolving into a language of it's own. I doubt the Amazing Race would stop over here, it would be quite a bottleneck given the relatively sparse ferry service. hope all is well back home, give Fraser and Emma a big hug for me... and tell Paul drinking scotch is still a mystery to me (although it is nice in coffee, especially afer a rather mental ceilidh).

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ean.i m haping tuble listning an reding cuments frum you ant an unc bout pelling so untill thee stop wit der foulishniss i kan't wright caus i am por edukate n kan nat pell prooperly.see ya later.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home