March 03, 2006

enough is enough

The nature of the responses to my posts has to change... currently they discourage others from posting, and subsequently undermine the whole purpose of this blog - ease of communication with those back home. I really look forward to hearing from as many people as possible and recent events are starting to annoy me. I shouldn't have to be saying this - keep the posts relevant and respectful.

Now, on to more positive things. It's another sunny day in Kinloch. I assume it's the same down in Harris but we're still here pending the risk of being snowed in. In a few minutes I'm heading down to the beach front again to practice my two tin whistle songs. Maybe the dogs will join me again... I'm sure it must be agony to their ears and they come running only to see if I'll stop. But the festival is only 2 months away and I need to be in top form.

UPDATE: the posts in question have since been removed... no hard feelings ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

all good in the hood

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home