January 16, 2006

a 6 hr train ride awaits

This might be the last post for several days (not much longer than a week though) as I'm now going 'off the grid'. Didn't sleep much last night as my mind was racing. Went to Chris's football match yesterday (still no goal, despite being promised several... remember Chris, the ball goes between the two white posts, not outside) and had a nice farewell dinner (and beverages). It's nice to know there's always a place for me in Scotland. If anyone's interested, here's some info on Mallaig (where I'm spending tonight).

until Rum....

ps... Mom & Dad: thanks for all the help in the last few days :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hey Ian , O hahaha bou the footall , funny gu , next time , i was showing you how to miss that time , next time ill score loaddddz , let us know how your getting on over there talk to you later man

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading bits from the Mallaig website. Lots of little trivia!
Just wanted you to know that Dad and I think of you and your adventures frequently each day. Not only that, but I have at least half a dozen people at work asking "what have you heard from Ian lately?" We are all living vicariously through you. You need to know that you have our unwavering support as you become a more permanent Scottish resident. We love you Ian and we look forward to the next contact with you.

Lot of love, Mum

PS. Got an email from Western Union. Someone picked up the funds. I sure hope it was you! Ha!Ha!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home