April 27, 2009

i'm not sure if any one still checks this...

but here goes. It's been well over a year since my last post. Lots happened, most (if any) who read this will already know my life story so nae need to post the details. On Rum again doing some work with Sandy (building houses and extensions) while I wait to hear about the funding situation in New York. Just got in from a wee canoe adventure around the bay... the fish aren't biting. Off to play Risk with mates and call it an early night as work starts tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm still watching....waiting for film at eleven. Post some pick's will yah!!! Hope you're well and enjoying the island. The locals here are still cursing a bad winter and the seeming non-arrival of spring.
Cheers
Garry

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who enjoys to seek revolutionary things. Presently I'm making my own pv panels. I am doing it all alone without the help of my men. I am using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I encountered a truly amazing website that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for constructing photovoltaic panels.

I'm not sure bout how precise the data given there is. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I'd really value it, because I really like [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I believe that you just could do with some
percent to force the message house a little bit, however instead of that, this is great blog.
An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

Here is my web blog - diet plan

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home