December 31, 2005

For those new to this blog

This is going to be my primary means of communication for the next 8 months. With Internet access coming only once a week, it's a more efficient tool than email, as responses and comments can be posted and viewed by all. That said, I'm a newbie to all this myself... so it will largely be a work in progress.
Feel free to comment on anything... and include your favourite recipes for bread, soup (lentil please), and curried goat. You need to register with Blogger to post (to prevent anonymous posting), but it's a relatively painless process.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ian just trying this out at 0100in the morning.like the photos.Good luck.Looks like a hell of nice place to me.

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ian just trying this out at 0100in the morning.like the photos.Good luck.Looks like a hell of nice place to me.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home